Surprise Visitors

This week is David's and my anniversary so when he told me that he had to pick up a surprise, I didn't suspect anything unusual. It turns out that the whole family pictured above (except me) was in on the surprise. See our surprise visitors below.
We didn't expect Kelly and Adrian to come to Colorado until November, but they were going to a mini family reunion in New Mexico for Adrian's family so they stopped by here on their way. David picked them up at the airport and brought them home to surprise me! What a great short visit it was!

Comments

BR said…
Woo-Hoo!! Now THAT is a wonderful surprise!!!! How fun! Thanks for sharing with you post! I hope that you all enjoy one another!
Jenni said…
so glad they were able to pull it off!!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low