Room With a View

I love being a member of the YMCA.
I enjoyed being a member in the Houston area and now in Colorado Springs.
The people are nice, the facilities are clean,
and the environment is family oriented.
I love the beautiful views when I am working out.
Check out the blue skies.
And of course, it doesn't hurt to have
mountains outside the window when you are walking on the treadmill.
The best part about the workout, though, is watching HGTV.
Often I view home makeovers and great home decorating ideas as I am sweating away.
This morning I helped a couple pick out a vacation home in St. Johns.
The price tag was a little over $3 Million.
Seems reasonable to me, how about you?

Comments

Yes, I'd say that is pretty amazing inspiration. I just found out that the YMCA started here in London--someday I'll have to find the original and report back.
Miss G said…
I love that you love it! So neat. love YOU! Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low