Color My World

One of the first groups I joined
when we moved to CS, was a group
in my church called Secret Sisters.
Through this group, I have learned to
love so many wonderful, fun and giving women.

This month, it was my turn to host the group. 
Every month, we have a theme, and I chose
"Color My World".
Is anyone who knows me surprised that I
chose a school theme?

The crayon banks were a Dollar Tree
find.  I just love that store.
Each woman took a crayon bank home.
We are going to fill the banks
with our loose change over the
course of this year and then
donate the money to a worthy cause.
  
This tablecloth is actually a parachute.
Thanks Kelly for letting me borrow it.





We had so many women attend that we had to seat
some of them downstairs in our den.

The food also had to be colorful
so one of the hostesses, Claudia,
made this beautiful cake.
The flowers are all real and are from her garden.
Letha's colorful and delicious green salad

Joan's colorful and delicious fruit salad

Party girl, Gina, provided both the
light balls which projected colors
all over the ceiling......

and the colorful and delicious party sandwiches.

Karen's colorful chicken salad

The cake was not only colorful on the outside
but rainbow colored on the inside as well.


After taking all these pictures,
I can't believe I forgot to take
photos of all the women 
who attended.  I guess
I just got too busy having fun!

Thank you women of Eastside Church of Christ
for being such good friends.

Comments

Lynn Leaming said…
Sure hated to miss it! Looks like so fun and now I find out I missed out on getting a bank to boot :-(
Anonymous said…
You should take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the net.

I most certainly will recommend this web site!

Look into my website :: hospital negligence compensation

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low