Barbie and Sue Visit the Springs

I think this is my last
Catch-Up post.

My dear friends Barbie and Sue
visited me in February.
We had so much fun and they were
wonderful guests.
Hi Barbie!
Can you believe that I have known and
loved this lady since we were 9 years
old?  I won't tell you how many years
that has been but you can do the math.

Welcome Sue!
Sue and I have only known each other since
high school days.  Baby friendship!  Ha!


We had to wear hairnets for the
Celestial Seasonings Tour.

Aren't we cute?

In front of our Blue Spruce.

This is a view of Pikes Peak from
the end of our street.

Another shot of the Peak and of Sue.
We stopped at the end of the
street on our way out to get
this picture.
Crazy tourists!!!

Visiting David's house.
We also had a good visit with
Caleb and Aaron, but somehow
Nana didn't get pictures.  

Sue and Barbie climbing at Garden of the Gods.

Our trip to Woodland Park
got cut short by a snow storm.


Can't leave technology too far
behind when you are on vacation.

They wore me out.
Sometimes I had to just sit and wait
on them.

This was often my view of them.
They were taking lots of pictures.
I don't yet take the beauty I
live in for granted and I hope I never do,
but seeing their awe was very special.
This shot is at Garden of the Gods.

Crazy girls at Focus on the Family.

No, this is not how they traveled.
This plane is in the children's play
area at Focus on the Family.



Another shot at the Celestial Seasonings
Tea Shop in Boulder.

Boulder.  It was a little chilly.

In front of our home.

We didn't have anyone to take a final shot of us
before they left, so we used the bathroom mirror.

I used to sing a song when I was a little girl.
The lyrics went

Make new friends
But keep the old
One is silver
And the other gold.


These are precious "old" friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low