Great Book

The Me I Want to Be: Becoming God's Best Version of You
If you are looking for a book that will encourage you to use your "giftedness" to be the person that God wants you to be and that you want to be, this is the book for you.

A special thank you to our minister, Jim MacKenzie, for recommending this book to me.

The Me I Want to Be: Becoming God's Best Version of You by John Ortberg

My rating:
5 of 5 stars

Excellent, excellent book with practical ideas for being all God wants me to be.
This is my review published on Goodreads www.goodreads.com.
If you are not familiar with Goodreads, I highly recommend that you visit the site. Goodreads provides a way to keep track of books that you read and to read the reviews of other book lovers.
HAPPY READING!!

Comments

Love Ortberg books, so I may have to look this one up!

Debi

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low