Thanksgiving 2009

David and I have spent almost all of our 37 Thankgsivings in Houston with my family but this year felt different and very special because we were visitors from out of town. Here are a few random shots of the day.
My mom and Aunt Wilma, my dad's sister. My brother Lynn is in the background cooking. We celebrated at his and his wife Terry's new home.
Nephew Andrew
The big cousins and Aunt Kim
Nephew Jon and Aunt Kim
Nephews Philip, Josh and Joseph playing football
Nephews Joseph and Michael
Niece Bethany
Nephew Matthew and Great Nephew Andrew--before Andrew came along, Matthew was the youngest. Hard to believe from this picture. He is now a freshman football player.
Niece Jenny
Aunt Gail--also taking photos
Niece Stacie and the youngest great nephew Nathan
Poppy visiting with Philip (it is razor free November at least for Philip and Josh)
Uncle Randy and a friend who works with my brother Lynn
Nephew Joseph and Niece Emily

Unfortunately, I didn't get photos of everyone but we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
God has blessed our family richly!

Comments

Great photos! I can tell you all had a fantastic time together. Hope your flight back was uneventful and that you are settled back in at home.
Miss G said…
Oh I'm so glad you did this post! Almost makes me feel like we were there. I am so glad we got to at least see a lot of the family on Sunday though. Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low