Cooking with Aaron

Aaron is my Stuffed Animals
Grandson so it is only
natural for "Big Clifford"
and "Little Clifford" to oversee
the baking of cookies.
I'm ready to bake Nana.
I have my Chef hat and apron on.
If this face doesn't melt your heart,
I'm not sure what will.
I LOVE cooking at
Nana and Ducca's
house.
 
In fact, I think I'll deliver
some cookie dough to Ducca.
Nana has been treating Ducca
(previously known as David)
to cookie dough (yes raw)
for 40 years now.
I know, I know, it's not
safe, but does he look worried?

Comments

Miss G said…
such a fun post! Kelly
Anonymous said…
You ought to be a part of a contest for onе οf the fіnеst sites online.
I'm going to highly recommend this web site!

Also visit my web site: pills for premature ejaculation

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low