Precious Cards


I have received so many precious FB messages
and cards while I have been recuperating.
I thought I'd share one of the most precious.

I love you Nana. I hope you get better soon!
I love you, and I hope you get better soon.
I have this Bible story about Jonah. I love you
Nana, and I'll see you when I leave your house.

This card was dictated and written verbatim
by his mom.
Along with the card came a picture of Jonah and
another person. When I asked who the other person
was, he said, "You Nana." I should
have known. I had red hair.

He told me to read this every morning BEFORE I drink my
coffee. I am not a coffee drinker, but apparently, someone in
his house is!

My 3 Grandsons are GREAT therapy!

Comments

Lynn Leaming said…
So sweet!! Your grandchildren are blessed to have a grandmother that is so easy to love and has taught them the gift of writing and reading. What a blessing you have in them and they in you!
That's just what the doctor ordered!!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low