2010 ABC's--K through O

This post is a continuation of the 2010 Gibson ABC's.
K is for Kisses!
L is for Life's Simple Pleasures.

M is for Meeting for the First Time!
This is absolutely my favorite photo of 2010.
Captured for all time, are the expressions on my
two children's faces as they meet their
sibling's children for the very first time.
N is for nephews.
I think I get to see Andrew and Nathan more
since I have moved to Colorado than ever before.
We are excited about them visiting us in
Colorado this coming summer.
(If you look carefully, you can see another crazy
nephew in the background.)
O is for Outdoors in Colorado.
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Comments

Miss G said…
These posts are a lot of fun and if they were in a Christmas letter we wouldn't get to see all the photos. Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low