It has been one year since we moved to Colorado.
It's hard to believe that it has been that long.
We have been blessed in many, many ways during this year.
Here are some of the blessings in very random order.
- We have been able to stay in touch with our friend in Texas. Facebook, e-mail, frequent visits by Karen, and David's continued Texas Real Estate have made it relatively easy to keep in touch.
- We have been blessed with a wonderful new church home and have made so many wonderful friends there. David has even been asked to be an elder.
- We left Texas with one grandson and now have 3 precious grandsons. Being semi retired has allowed me more time to spend with them.
- We have had several visitors come and stay with us and have gotten to see other friends who have come to visit Jeremy and Mandy.
- David is blessed to be working with Real Estate clients in both Houston and Colorado Springs.
- I have a new job working with undergraduate students at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and will continue to work with graduate students at the University of Houston Clear Lake.
- After leasing a home for 9 months, we bought a new home and moved in at the first of May. We love it.
- And last, but certainly not least, we have had new adventures including learning to live in a snowy climate. The winter was long, but the summer has been so worth living through winter. We have decided that big changes definitely keep you young!
A special thank you to each of you who follows this blog and who has kept up with our Colorado Adventure this year. Come up and see us!