Is Santa a Teacher?

Teachers look forward to the Christmas season for two very special reasons.
#1--They get a very well-deserved 2 weeks off from their teaching duties
to enjoy their personal children.

#2--They get to see the joy and excitement that is Christmas
in the lives of their students.

A few years ago my friend Debi gave me this precious "Teacher Santa"
and his classroom of little angels.


Isn't that the perfect Christmas decoration for an educator?

When I taught 4th Grade, every year I read my students the story Marty's Secret by Diane Rayner which was originally published in Guideposts Magazine in 1983. It is a timeless story that will not fail to touch your heart. You can access the story at Guideposts.com.

Comments

You know I have a little classroom set too, and it's one of my favorite things to set out every year. It will always be one of those special things we share, and now our grandchildren can enjoy them too.
Miss G said…
GREAT photos of the set, Mom! I love that story! Kelly
Anonymous said…
There is something special about 4th grade teachers. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Kirkpatrick and Shannon's was Mrs. Roesler. I'm sure your students can look back and say their favorite teacher of all was Mrs. Gison, their 4th grade teacher!!! I can see that in you.~donna
Anonymous said…
There is something special about 4th grade teachers. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Kirkpatrick and Shannon's was Mrs. Roesler. I'm sure your students can look back and say their favorite teacher of all was Mrs. Gibson, their 4th grade teacher!!! I can see that in you.~donna

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low