Favorite Things--Houston Edition

 On a recent trip to Houston,
I got a group of my friends together
for a Favorite Things party.
Thought you'd like to see some of the
favorites.  
Denise's favorite was Sonic Drinks. 
Aunt Terry shared some jewelry bags. 
Aunt Kim's was chocolate. 
Joyce's was body lotion.
Caitlin's was soft peppermint.
All three of these beautiful ladies are my nieces.
I had two more beautiful nieces there,
but I don't have photos.  
Sweetie's were picture display "things" and
bath oil.
 
I cannot remember what Larraine's
favorite thing was but thought
this was such a cute picture
I had to include it.
Donna very unselfishly
shared Hostess Twinkies.
The company had just announced
that they were closing so these
boxes were in high demand.
No, she didn't give Amber away.
Holly's favorite was a special
salad dressing.
 
Linda shared Puzzle Books.
Barbie's favorites were Reese's
Peanut Butter Cups.
Darlene's official favorite was
a CD but I think
this picture shows what all of our
favorite thing was that evening--
 Baby Graham, son of Stacie.

Thanks to Jenny for being
the official photographer.

Comments

Sure was a fun night! Allison did this exchange for our Kirksey Christmas and it was a big hit.
Anonymous said…
Для любителей клубнички [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/Tanaka/]Tanaka[/url] Посмотри про то как [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EE%ED%EB%E0%E9%ED/]онлайн[/url]
только для тех кому есть 18 лет

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low