Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Stink

I am impressed with the crafts
that David is getting in his Bible Class.
This week, he had on this Bible time
costume.  I was asking him about it.
I felt sure it must be Joseph's coat of 
many colors.  He was adamant that it
was about Jesus and hugging his children.
He also got a candy ring.
Kelly has figured out that it must be
the Prodigal son who got a coat and a ring
from his father who then hugged
the wayward son.
She'll have to ask his teacher.


Are you wondering what he is so captivated by?

He had checked out I Stink,
an adorable alphabet book about a
garbage truck from the library.
I just happen to have the video and he wants
to watch it over and over and over again.


2 comments:

jennyc said...

Oh, that is one of our favorite books!! Colton's grandma has the video too and LOVES it. We think the flying tricycle video is kind of funny too :)

We also love "The Three Little Rigs" by David Gordon. We check it out almost every time we go!

Give David and his mommy a hug from us!

Lynn Leaming said...

Such a cute little rocking chair! How blessed he is to have such a great time with his grandma :-)