New and Improved Exercise Routine

When I was visiting at Kelly and Adrian's house recently,
she told me that David could do the crab walk.
Of course, I wanted to see this new
trick. Kelly proceeded to demonstrate
for David and instead of doing
the crab walk himself,
he plopped up on mommy's tummy
and she was the one doing the crab walk.
Pretty good work out, if you ask me.

I'm sure the first thing you noticed was the "tacky"
look that Kelly sports--tennis shoes with shorts.
Just so you know she is not a "tacky" dresser, we
were just about to take a walk, thus the tennis shoes.
(Can you guess who asked me to put this
disclaimer on the post?) HMMMMM!

Comments

Julie P. said…
I wear tennis shoes with shorts all the time. That's not fashionable?
Emily said…
Hopefully, Kel will see this and know that I appreciate her disclaimer and her knowledge of style!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low