And the Winner Is.....

Mikey

Thanks to Kyle Kimbrell for the great name
which he submitted through FaceBook
and for Bob Gardner's seconding of the idea.

In case you don't know, there was a Life Cereal
Commercial on in the 80's in which two
brothers were deciding if they should try
the new healthy cereal.
One of them suggested giving it to
Mikey because "Mikey hates everything"
but low and behold, Mikey loved it and ate it up.






So Mikey it is!

FAQ
Do you just love it?
YES

How does it work?
The first time I used it, I felt like I needed
to watch Mikey work. Not so anymore,
I just set him up to do a room and go
about my business. He does a great job!

Can you program Mikey to do specific rooms, etc?
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I've only
had him a short while and don't know all the ins
and outs yet.

Thanks Kyle for the great idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low