HAIR--Not the Musical but the Reality Show

As those of you know who have been following this blog,
I am the proud owner of two wigs
but not much hair--although
I am proud to announce that it
is beginning to grow back
very slowly but surely.
Two of my grandsons seem to be
especially interested in my "hair".
After getting his own red hair combed
after his bath, David decided it was time
to comb Nana's hair.
Good job, Buddy!
Caleb also has
very definite ideas about Nana's
hairstyles. He prefers the first wig
I bought, probably because it looks
the most like my real hairstyle.
The other night when he was visiting and I had on
my red wig, he came running out of my bedroom
giggling with the above "look".
Although he enjoyed wearing the wig for a few minutes,
what he really wanted to happen was for me to change
from the wig I had on to this wig!

Funny Boys!
So far, Aaron has not displayed a hair preference.

Comments

Bet those guys keep you smiling most all day long!
Allison said…
Oh, how I love your family! That first picture of Caleb had me in stitches!!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low