Believe it or not, this is a Harding Swing!
I'll post a picture of it intact at a later date.

One of the things that we are not taking with us to Colorado
is our wonderful Harding Swing. David gave it to me for our
10 Anniversary and it has helped make many happy memories.
Happily for us, my brother Terry and his wife Gail who both went
to Harding are "adopting" the swing.
If they can piece it back together, it will provide many happy
memories for them as well. Can't wait to hear about
the evenings they spend swinging in it with
their two precious grandsons.

And just in case you are worried, David has promised to have me
another one built when we arrive in Colorado.


Comments

Miss G said…
I am so glad they are adopting it too! love you! Kel
Kimmie said…
I can't wait to follow your blog! I will miss you so much, but can't wait to here about all your adventures! Love you (again - lol)
Unknown said…
Who is that old man in the picture with the Harding swing?
BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE SWING IS BACK TOGETHER AND HALF PAINTED.
I'll be watching daily for your adventures. Welcome to the blogging world.
Jenni said…
welcome to blogland!!! look forward to keeping up with you guys this way too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low