Friday, July 31, 2009

Our New Townhome

These are a few BEFORE pictures of our new townhome. The first one is of the kitchen because I "foolishly" promised David that I would cook every night when I retired. What was I thinking???
These are the french doors into the study which is at the front of the house.
Looking from the back of the house to the staircase to the basement. I can't believe we have a basement. This Native Houstonian never believed that would happen.
OK! This is the bowling alley! Just kidding, this is the basement and it seems as long as a bowling alley. Decorating it is going to be somewhat of a challenge. Any ideas? The first time Caleb saw it, he was ecstatic and of course ran up and down the length of the room over an over.

AFTER pictures to come!

7 comments:

terryaven said...

The new town house looks great. I know you will put your own special stamp on it and it will be beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person. I think the basement is a perfect play room.

Debi said...

Wow!
This place looks fantastic. Are you ready for company yet?

BR said...

Soooo exciting! We are back from the cabin and I have been wanting to see pics so much! Really, really cool. I wish I could come right now and help you with all decorating dilemmas. love you! Kelly

Supermom said...

Hey Karen! Your new place looks awesome! I am excited for your family. Did you know we moved to Minnesota???? We are here for a year for Derek's job. This will be nice to keep up with you guys...Alyssa

Jonathan said...

Congrats on the new house!!

Kim said...

Can't wait to see it in person. I think you should leave the playroom empty for Caleb to run!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark
your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing,
have a nice day!

My homepage ... agencies london