Goin' Back to Houston, Houston, Houston

I had a great time last week
going back to Houston to see
family, friends, and to teach a university
class for the first time since my surgery last spring!
The VERY first thing we always do is
go to eat TexMex.
Does anyone recognize what restaurant this is?
Then I got a tour of Jenny and Fili's new house.
It is beautiful!
My mom and sister had a brunch
for me with some of my friends.
Good food, laughter and joy!
Can you tell who's missing from the first photo to
the second photo?
One of my oldest friends, Barbie.
She's not old, but we have known each
other since we were 9 years old.
Judy
Vicki
Pat
Sister-in-law, Gail
Sister, Kim
Billie
Dawn
Another Mexican Dinner with what I
affectionately term "My Teacher Friends"
We missed you Mary and Cindy.
Anyone know this Mexican Restaurant?
Lunch with precious lady friends,
Denise and Donna
And a wanna be lady--Amber
Family get together.
We took the picture after Stacie, Mike,
Andrew and Nathan left
It was fun to document the fun week.
I often forget to take pictures in the joy
of the moment and this trip was
no exception. I don't have pictures of:

*Seeing church friends on Sunday
*My Visit to the New PISD Staff
Development Center
*Visit with my former secretary Edwina
*My SE Church Life Group

I also had a lunch planned with Lea,
but bad weather and a tornado
prevented us from meeting. Next time!

Super Glad to be Home, but already
looking forward to my next trip!
What JOY to be able to travel again!

Comments

Lynn Leaming said…
Thanking God for answering our prayers and giving you a safe trip, but also providing you with the physical stamina for your class and a busy schedule. So glad you had a great time. I am sure all your friends/family were so glad to see you so well!!
Well, we will have to book a special time for your next troop down. I'm almost afraid to ask when it is for fear I'll be gone again, because I sure don't want to miss another chance for a hug! Glad you got our Mexican food fix!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful idea! I need to document the joy more often.

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low