Health Update--September 3, 2011

These beautiful purple flowers are growing by
the driveway at Kelly, Adrian and David's
house. They make me smile every time
I visit. They seemed to pop up all on their
own, but I'm sure the previous owner planted
them and now others are enjoying them.

So many of you are planting the seeds of
prayer for me to enjoy the benefits.

A week and a half ago, I asked that you pray
that Round 4 went more smoothly than Round 3.

I am enjoying God's answer to those prayers.
I am still very tired, but somehow, it is more
manageable. I know the "somehow" is God
answering your prayers.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Four down, two to Go!

Comments

Lynn Leaming said…
Love those flowers :-)
So thankful that prayers are being answered and am believing that ultimately our prayers for total healing will be answered as well!!
Allison said…
Our God is so good!
Love you!
Anonymous said…
Our Father is helping you climb that mountain step by step. Many
prayers are assending with you. What a wonderful view you will have at the top!!! Blessings,
Cleo Burgess
Anonymous said…
I am so happy that this round is easier for you. Glad you are nearing the end of chemo and moving on to a healthier you.
Love you!
Catherine Crain said…
Karen, I'm so glad to hear this. I was just thinking today about writing you. Smell the flowers, and SLEEP a lot...both help. (And a little Blue Bell never hurts either!)
Love to you and yours,
Catherine
That is such good news Karen. You are over halfway done and the end of this chemotherapy is in sight. May God continue to bless you with strength and good rest when they are needed.

Sending much love!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low