Fun Photo Friday #6

I haven't featured a Fun Photo Friday in a while.
The purpose of this feature is to randomly pick several photos for
no other reason than I like them.
Happy Birthday Sweet Andrew!
Andrew was the first grandson of all my siblings.
What joy he has brought us all.
I can't believe you are in Kindergarten, sweet boy!
It's been a year since I retired and I am busier than ever.
Everyone said that would be the case.
Why didn't I believe them?
A London Beefeater.
What a cool job!

I still get excited when I see Texas license plates in Colorado.
Check out the bumper sticker on this car.
I think Kelly might have sent me this one.
The "fall" wildflowers are beginning to bloom along the roads here.
What beautiful reminders of God's love for us that he would create such beauty.
It's almost time for the Labor Day Balloon Festival.
I can't wait!

Happy Friday!

Comments

Miss G said…
I did send you that one. I love that top picture from our wedding! So fun! Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low