Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dollar Tree Find

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Dollar Tree.
I can find the greatest things there.
Recently I was traveling to do 4 different presentations
in one week. I had to have a way to keep all of the
books and supplies for each presentation separated in my suitcase.
I thought I would use those BIG Ziplock bags, but before
I could purchase them I happened to be in my local
Dollar Tree. Low and behold (is that a southern expression or what?)
they had some zipper bags that looked like they would be just right.
Wala!! All the supplies for Presentation #1 nicely stored away.
You can't tell in the photo, but they even have a handle for carrying.
Here's what the bags look like.
They come in a couple of sizes, are a great weight, and
best of all the entire box of 2 or 3 (depending on the size) are only
$1.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Are you sure you're going to have room for any clothes with all the things you are bringing for your presentations?

See you soon,
Debi

Miss G said...

so cool! dollar tree comes through again! Kelly