Brilliant Lost Car Solution

Have you ever forgotten where you parked your car?
I must admit that if I had a dollar for every time I have "misplaced"
my vehicle, I would be a rich woman.
My brilliant son-in-law told me of a solution--
just use your camera phone to take a picture of the parking
location. You know you will have your phone with you
when you return to the parking spot and you will have a photo ID of the exact parking location.
I have been doing this and haven't "misplaced" my car once.
Let's just hope I don't ever misplace my phone.
And this sign is a little misleading.
The No Parking Any Time is only for the driving lane, not
the hundreds of parking spaces.

Comments

Let me know how that works for you!

Debi

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low