A Day in the Life.....

.....of Caleb at Nana and Ducca's house.
First, you have to play hide and seek in Nana and Ducca's bed!
A trip to Wal-Mart to pick up a few items that Nana needs, nets one scary pumpkin mask.
And then, of course, a boy has to learn how to be a chef!
You need your own apron and oven mitt.
Concentration is a must!!
Just the right amount of Worcester sauce is needed to make the best "Texas Trash!"
I'm the best at pouring in the pretzels!
I have to eat a few in the process just to be sure they are good enough for this recipe.

Nana loves having me as a helper!
When the cooking is done, it is time to read a good book!
Nana was actually reading and I was playing with my cars. I thought it would be a better idea if she played with my cars, and I sat in Ducca's comfortable chair and read her book. She didn't tell me there weren't any pictures in her book.
Oh, well, a good book is a good book, pictures or not.

Comments

Can't beat that for a perfect Halloween day!

Debi

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low