Washington, D.C Sibling Trip--Celebrity Sighting

One of our Day Trips
was to Mount Vernon,
home of George and Martha Washington.

While taking the tour, I noticed a voice that I recognized.
When I looked at the women who the voice
came out of, I just knew that she
was either a TV or Movie Celebrity,
but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out
who she was.
 Boy Terry,
(we call my brother that because
my sister-in-law is Girl Terry)
figured it out.

The voice belonged to Miller Gaffney,
one of the stars of Market Warriors.
If you have never watched this show on
PBS, you should do so, especially
if you like antiques as much as I do.

Miller (shown below)
was delightful.  She was so
excited that we (me and both Terry's)
watched her show.  She introduced
us to her dad who was touring with her,
gave us her business card, and told
us to watch for a new show
she is going to be in.

Click below to see
the website of the show.
Market Warriors 

In the spirit of full disclosure,
I must tell you that Miller
is not waving at me.
I used my zoom lens to snap
a paparazzi photo of her.

As a side note, my sister-in-law
Gail also spotted a celebrity on the
subway.  Kim was sitting right beside
Peter Jacobson (Dr. Taub) from House.
HOUSE

Yes, we did act like a
bunch of teenagers at
times!




Comments

Miss G said…
I LOVE the sibling photo y'all took! Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low