Happy Birthday Poppy!

My sweet daddy (Poppy)
passed away a little over a year ago.
God is so gracious in providing us with
comfort in a variety of ways.
In this picture taken by
at Kelly and Adrian's wedding,
notice the image that appears
over Poppy's head.
I am reminded of the Amy Grant
song "Angels Watching Over You."
Poppy definitely does not need angels
watching over him. He is praising God
right now as I write this, but thank you God
that your angels are watching over all
of us who he left behind.
We'll all meet you one day, daddy.

Comments

Love this photo of your daddy. I know that he and my daddy must be full of joy each day and reaping the benefits of a life serving their Creator.

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low