One Thousand Gifts--Highly Recommended Book

This is an amazing and a life changing book that God knew I needed to read right now. It is beautifully written but stick with it because it is not an easy read. A quote from the jacket cover says it best. "A beautifully practical guide to living a life of joy, One Thousand Gifts invites you to wake up to God's everyday blessings. As Voskamp discovered, in giving thanks for the life she already had, she found the life she'd always wanted."

A friend challenged Ann Voskamp to write down 1,000 things she was thankful for in a year's time. She went far beyond 1,000 and thankfulness became a way of life. She discovered the truth of God asking us to be thankful in all things, and it changed her life. The book also changed my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Book cover courtesy of Follett.com

Comments

Miss G said…
I should move this up on my list of "to reads". Kelly
You're the second good friend to recommend this to me. Guess I need to look into i!

Today, I'm thankful for you and the many years of friendship we share.

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low