Good Times With David

I am having the wonderful privilege of taking care of my newest
grandson (along with his mom and dad) during his first
few days of life. What a joy it is to see this
precious new life! He is changing already
so I thought I'd share a few photos of his first days.
There will be many more in the days, weeks, months, and years to come.
David with his mama and daddy.
As we sing in our family,
"Teeny, tiny baby, just been born."
Proud papa.
This is a big old yawn. All this eating and growing is hard work.
What joy to be a Nana.

Comments

Jenni said…
so precious!! glad you are able to be here to help nurture this beginning.
Mindy S. said…
Congratulations Nana and Ducca! K and A sure did a good job with their little one. He is so beautiful. I can't wait to actually meet him in person. I know that you have had a wonderful week.
You must feel on top of the world right now--if you have caught up on your sleep--with two new grandsons. What fun these cousins are going to have in the days to come! He's so, so precious.

You are truly blessed,
Debi

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low