Raggedy Ann & Cora Elise

I may be just a little biased,
but I think this is one of the cutest
Raggedy Ann's I have ever seen.
My grandma Bergeron made this little
dress for Kelly when she was about
Cora's age.  I know she would
have loved seeing her great-great
granddaughter wearing it.
Cora is teaching us all a lesson
in patience.  Instead of being frustrated
with her cast and all the things that she
can't do, she has been such a little trooper
and her smile is contagious.  
This is the first time she has played
with the Raggedy Ann doll that Grandma
Bergeron made, but I have a feeling it won't be
the last.
What a little ham!  She knows when a camera
is pointed her way (as they so often are)
and she looks up and flashes her dazzling smile.
She can travel quite well on the hardwood
floor, but only backwards.
It's funny to watch her scoot, get stuck under
a chair or other object,
and then wait for her certain rescue.
I have a picture somewhere
of Cora's pretty mama in this
same dress.  I have to find it
and compare the two beautiful
 girls.  

Comments

All sweetness-- I love the heritage of the dress and doll. Kudos to you for hanging on to them both!
Julie P. said…
Love it! She is a beautiful girl!!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low