Literary Park

I just love it when people who
are creating play spaces for children
know their children's literature.
Welcome to Zuckerman's Farm,
the setting of the classic
children's book Charlotte's Web.
Caleb is busy climbing Charlotte's web.
Wilbur is looking on as Aaron slides down
one of the barn's slides.
Charlotte is keeping watch over everyone.
This is "SOME PIG".
Charlotte is perfect for a little ride.

Thank you, Jeremy, Caleb and Aaron
for introducing me to this special
park about 10 minutes from my house.

There is also an Alice in Wonderland
 park in the same area,
but I'll save those photos
for another blog post.




Comments

Miss G said…
really fun! Kelly
Mindy S. said…
That is one of the best parks I have ever seen!!! I love it. Such a great idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low