School Visit

In my career as an educator, I have visited many, many schools.
But last week, when I was visiting Chipeta Elementary, where I
have the opportunity to work with student teachers,
I observed something I have never seen before.
These hungry fellows weren't bothering
with the school cafeteria.
They much preferred to get their "free" lunch
outside under the trees.
As you can tell by the rearview mirror, these photos
were taken from my car as I was driving into the parking lot.
What a delight to see wildlife up close and personal!

Comments

I wonder if the children ever get distracted!!

Pretty neat,
Debi
Ashley said…
Lots of deer used to hang around the parking lots on the UHCL campus before the student services building was added. It was always nice to see them there.

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low