It's Easy Being Green

As you look for ways to "Go Green" to help save God's Beautiful earth,
here is a simple idea.
Why not use cloth napkins instead of paper ones?
Of course, it helps if you have a very talented daughter-in-law who will make you cloth napkins. The napkins below are my Christmas cloth napkins, but I also have everyday cloth napkins. Mandy uses a Serger and one yard of cloth to make 6 napkins.
Not only are you "Going Green" but you have a beautiful table as well.
Thank you Mandy!

Comments

Lucky you--I love your festive napkins! I learned something new about Mandy today--she sews!

Debi
Miss G said…
I loved using my new napkins the other night when we had company over! Kelly
Deborah said…
I have often thought about switching to cloth, simply to teach my kids not to wad up their napkins after the first mouth-swipe! Being greener would just be icing on the cake!

When we were at my grandmother's house over Christmas, she set cloth napkins at the table. During dinner, Joshua said, "Mom, is it okay if I use this cloth right here like a napkin?"

Maybe I should use cloth napkins for another reason!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low