Christmas Post 2019

I usually Post an ABC post of our year, but as I was looking through my photos tonight trying to plan the post, I realized that 2019 has been a MEGA year in our family.  If you have ever read the In Flight magazine on Southwest Airlines, you have noticed that they highlight events with NUMBERS.  
I'll follow their lead for 2019.

NUMBER HIGHLIGHTS


4 WONDERFUL CHILDREN AND 
4 BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN








15 TRIPS 


















1 INDEPENDENCE DAY




1 BALLOON FESTIVAL




1 CHRISTMAS






9 HEARTFELT FRIENDS DINNERS


9 NANA CAMPS













UNLIMITED JOY!!!


















 This picture shows a huge JOY.  Aaron was baptized in 2019.  

David and I are extremely blessed, and most thankful to
our loving God.  We count you as one of our many blessings!
Thank you for walking down memory lane with us!

Comments

Miss G said…
This is a SUPER fun post!! love all the pics and the numbers! So thankful for you both!! love, Kelly

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low