2010 Book Project

Several years ago, our son, Jeremy, decided he wanted to challenge
himself to read 100 books in a year.
I thought it was such a good idea that in 2009,
I did the same.
Unfortunately, I only read 67 books that year.
But this year, I reached my 100 book goal in October.
I have officially read 110 books during 2010.
Somehow 110 in 2010 seems appropriate.
Here is a very unscientific look at my favorites of the year.

CHILDREN'S BOOKS
(NOT PICTURE BOOKS)


CHILDREN'S BOOKS
(PICTURE BOOKS)


YOUNG ADULT BOOKS


BOOKS WRITTEN FOR ADULTS

Book Covers courtesy of Good Reads & www.follett.org

I hope you will join me in challenging yourself to read
books during 2011. (My goal is 111) The number doesn't matter.
But reading does. And while you are at it,
read books to the children in your life.
It is important for them and joyful for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Present from a Friend

Skippyjon Jones and Kohl's

Swing High, Swing Low